Seeking your dream job? If you like our work, think our culture sounds like a blast, and you’re a video editor/motion graphics artist in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, you may have just found it.
Our out of the box team of editors is growing by one. That’s why we’re looking for someone who can collaborate with producers, directors, and fellow editors to create standout work. The ideal individual is self-driven, organized and creates innovative content. Passion for video production, motion graphics, video editing and bringing fresh ideas to the table are must haves. Plus you’ve got to be able to manage video projects from inception to completion.
The details for 1820 Productions’ Video Editor:
- – Must have 4 years of experience in non-linear editing
- – Possess high proficiency in Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- – Understanding of camera/shooting principles and techniques are a plus
- – Experience with Cinema 4D is a big plus
- – Must be able to work well alone or in a team (with no ego!)
Did everything above sound like we were reading a page from your diary? If so, we want you! Email your reel, resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with the subject line 1820 PICK ME to firstname.lastname@example.org